The Inspire Leadership Network, a peer leadership network of chief information officers & chief information security officers, has announced the winners of its National ORBIE Awards, which honors technology executives for outstanding leadership and business value they create through “technology innovation.”
Awards were presented across eight key categories — Super Global, Global, Large Enterprise, Enterprise, Large Corporate, Corporate, Nonprofit/Public Sector, and Healthcare.
The winners included:
- Lidia Fonseca, EVP, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Pfizer Inc. received the Super Global ORBIE for organizations over $50 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
- Lily Ley, VP & CIO, PACCAR Inc. received the Global ORBIE for organizations over $10 billion annual revenue & multi-national operations.
- Anthony Dayao, VP & CIO, Motiva Enterprises LLC received the Large Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $5 billion annual revenue.
- Diego Silva, SVP & CIO, Gates Corporation received the Enterprise ORBIE for organizations over $2 billion annual revenue.
- Len O’Neill, SVP & CIO, The Suddath Companies received the Large Corporate ORBIE for organizations over $500 million annual revenue.
- Steve Hannan, Chief Information & Risk Officer, Landmark Credit Union received the Corporate ORBIE for organizations up to $500 million annual revenue.
- Lisa Davis, SVP & CIO, Blue Shield of California received the Healthcare ORBIE for hospitals & healthcare organizations.
- Ashwin Rangan, SVP Engineering & CIO, ICANN — The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers received the Nonprofit/Public Sector ORBIE for government, education & nonprofit organizations.
Finalists and winners are selected by an independent peer review process, led by prior ORBIE recipients, based upon:
- Leadership and management effectiveness
- Business value created by technology innovation
- Engagement in industry and community endeavors