Submitting an Article to Architecture & Governance Magazine
A&G Magazine is an online publication featuring contributed articles from authors who would like to share their ideas, points of view, and expertise with the A&G community.
A&G covers the growing fields of enterprise architecture, application and technology portfolio management, strategy and planning, digital transformation, data/information architecture, software composition, and governance. Topics could include technology, integration, and modern software architecture, as well as the latest thinking in AI, IoT, APIs, analytics, information management, Microservices, Cloud Platforms, and other emerging trends and topics of interest.
Our readers have expressed interest in formats including:
- Best Practice and How-To articles
- Success Stories or Case Studies including overcoming roadblocks due to cultural, organizational, and change management issues
Guidelines for Submissions
- Submission is no guarantee of publication.
- Articles must be original and previously unpublished.
- Book excerpts may be accepted and published upon agreement by A&G, the Author, and the book publisher or other rights holders.
- Submissions accepted for publication will carry the “Reserved Rights” copyright of A&G Magazine. It must accompany any external publication or re-purposing.
- The preferred article length is 600 to 1200 words.
- All articles should be easy to read and free of grammatical mistakes.
- Submissions by vendors and vendor representatives must not promote any product, service, or vendor. A&G Magazine reserves the right to edit, modify, or reject Submissions that include a distinctly favorable slant to any one vendor.
- A&G reserves the right to edit all Submissions for length and suitability, without final and formal review of the contributor. However, A&G will make every effort to allow an author to preview such alterations.
- Please complete the Submission Form below
- A Submission must include a proposed title, a brief description of the topic, including key messages for the reader, proposed length, number of expected graphics for space planning purposes, and author information. You may optionally include the full Article.
- Submission acknowledges acceptance of the terms described in these Guidelines.
- The Editorial Board will review the Submission and respond via email.