The combined pressures of Digital Transformation, Agility @ Scale and advances in AI, DevOps, and IoT are creating a rapid rate of change for customers and employees.
Join an insightful conversation with Michael Sioufas from McKinsey, Gordon Cooper from MEGA, and Paul Preiss, IASA’s Founder, as they evaluate the impact of these changes to enterprise, business, and solution architecture now and in the future.
This expert panel will tackle answering the following pressing questions:
- What does modern EA look like and how has it changed over the last decade?
- What methods and techniques are in play to scale agile architecture at the enterprise level?
- How does a customer/employee centric culture impact enterprise architecture?
- How are today’s EAs working with solution, business, infrastructure, and cloud architects?
- How has digital transformation and COVID-19 changed the practice and what should we be focused on in the next 6-12 months?
- What technologies and patterns are at the forefront of innovation in the modern enterprise?
Register for this informative discussion, which includes practical advice from this panel of thought leaders with unique insight into enterprise architecture around the globe.